The NYCTCC includes four voting members and six non-voting members.
The Voting members are:
- New York City DOT Commissioner
- New York City Department of City Planning Director
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority Chair/CEO
- New York State Department of Transportation Region 11, Regional Director
- Federal Highway Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- Port Authority of NY & NJ
The NYCTCC Staff Director is Carl King.
click for New York City contact information →
Joint TCC Operating Procedures
On September 18, 2014, NYCTCC members voted to adopt revised Joint TCC Operating Procedures; these procedures were also adopted by MHSTCC and N/STCC.
click to download PDF → Joint TCC Operating Procedures
The TCC holds an annual Executive Committee Meeting to affirm a new Chairperson and undertake necessary business actions.
2022 Executive Meeting
Thursday, September 8, 2022, 11:30 AM - New York City TCC
View meeting recording: https://youtu.be/YzQa0th98zA
Draft meeting synopsis: https://bit.ly/NYC_synopsis090822