The New York Metropolitan Transportation Council (NYMTC) announces its next Program, Finance and Administration Committee (PFAC) meeting.
February 13, 2020 @ 11:30 p.m.
> Agenda + Resolutions
PFAC MEETING WEBINAR INFORMATION ACCESS
Meeting number/ Meeting Access Code:
644 243 187
A. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
Port Master Plan 2050 – Charles Bontempo, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
C. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION (Reserved for registered speakers on a first come, first served basis. Each speaker will be limited to no more than three minutes. Total time available for public participation is 15 minutes.)
D. ACTION ITEMS
1. ACCEPT: November 21, 2019 Meeting Synopsis
2. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #497 – Recommendation of the Draft State Fiscal Year (SFY) 2020-2021 Unified Planning Work Program for Council Adoption
3. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #498 – Amendments to the State Fiscal Year (SFY) 2019-2020 Unified Planning Work Program
4. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #499– Supporting Safety Performance Targets Under the Transportation Performance Management Requirements
5. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #500 – Recognition of Service by Robert Brickman, Nassau County Department of Public Works
E. CONFIRMATION OF ANNUAL COUNCIL MEETING – Thursday February 27, 2020 11:00 a.m. @ The CUNY Graduate Center - 365 Fifth Avenue, NYC 10016
F. CONFIRMATION OF NEXT PFAC MEETING – Thursday, May 21, 2020, 11:30 a.m. @ NYMTC Office
G. ADJOURN – no later than 1:30 p.m.