The New York Metropolitan Transportation Council (NYMTC) announces its next Program, Finance and Administration Committee (PFAC) meeting.
June 28, 2018 @ 12:15 p.m.
A. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
B. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT
C. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION (Reserved for registered speakers on a first come, first served basis. Each speaker will be limited to no more than three minutes. Total time available for public participation is 15 minutes.)
D. ACTION ITEMS
1. ACCEPT: May 24, 2018 Meeting Synopsis
2. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #466 – Adoption of a Transportation Conformity Determination for the Federal Fiscal Years (FFYs) 2017-2021 Transportation Improvement Program and the FFYs 2018-2045 Regional Transportation Plan, As Amended
3. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #467 –Amendments to the Fiscally-Constrained and Vision Elements of the Federal Fiscal Years (FFYs) 2018-2045 Regional Transportation Plan (Plan 2045)
4. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #468 – Amendments to the State Fiscal Year 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWPs)
5. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #469 –Distribution of Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2017 Federal Transit Funding
E. CONFIRMATION OF NEXT PFAC MEETING – Thursday, September 20, 2018, 12:15 p.m. @ NYMTC Office
F. ADJOURN – no later than 2:15 p.m.
*This meeting will also be available as a live webcast and can be viewed by clicking here.*