The New York Metropolitan Transportation Council (NYMTC) announces its next Program, Finance and Administration Committee (PFAC) meeting.
September 20, 2018 @ 12:15 p.m.
Agenda + Resolutions (12 MB)
A. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
B. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT
C. PRESENTATION - “FreightNYC, Goods for the Good of the City” Ryan White, Director of Freight initiatives, NYC Economic Development Corporation
D. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION (Reserved for registered speakers on a first come, first served basis. Each speaker will be limited to no more than three minutes. Total time available for public participation is 15 minutes.)
E. ACTION ITEMS
1. ACCEPT: August 9, 2018 Meeting Synopsis
2. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #472 – Setting Urbanized Area Targets and Supporting Statewide Targets for Performance Measures Related to Asset Conditions and System Performance
3. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #473 – NYMTC 2018 Title VI Program
4. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #474 – Distribution of Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2018 Federal Transit Funding
5. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #475 – Amendments to the Federal Fiscal Years (FFYs) 2018-2045 Regional Transportation Plan (Plan 2045) to Maintain Fiscal Constraint
6. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #476 – Amendments to the State Fiscal Year (SFY) 2018-2019 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP)
F. CONFIRMATION OF NEXT PFAC MEETING – Thursday, October 18, 2018, 12:15 p.m. @ NYMTC Office
G. ADJOURN – no later than 2:15 p.m.