New York Metropolitan Transportation Council Meeting
The meeting of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Council is scheduled for October 13, 2022 at 11:00 a.m.
Attendees can participate virtually by webinar link or in person at the NYMTC office located at, 25 Beaver Street in lower Manhattan.
Please RSVP by sending an email to NYMTC-Public-Info@dot.ny.gov if you will be attending in person at the NYMTC Office. A recording of the meeting will be posted on www.NYMTC.org no later than two weeks after the meeting date.
OCTOBER 13, 2022 @ 11:00 a.m.
> Council Meeting Agenda + Resolutions
> Draft FFYs 2023-2027 Transportation Improvement Program
> Draft Transportation Conformity Determination
MEETING WEBINAR INFORMATION ACCESS
Meeting number/ Meeting Access Code:
161 495 6152
Enter Access Code:
161 495 6152
A. CALL TO ORDER & ROLL CALL
B. COUNCIL CO-CHAIRS' REMARKS -
New York State Transportation Commissioner Marie Therese Dominguez
New York City Department of City Planning Director Dan Garodnick
C. PRESENTATION: Overview of the FFYs 2023-2027 Transportation Improvement Program
D. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION (Reserved for registered speakers on a first come, first served basis. Each speaker will be asked to limit remarks to no more than three minutes)
E. ACTION ITEMS
1. ACCEPT: February 24, 2022 Meeting Synopsis
2. ADOPT: Resolution #2022-4 – Council Adoption of the FFYs 2023-2027 Transportation Improvement Program
3. ADOPT: Resolution #2022-5 – Council Adoption of a Transportation Conformity Determination for the FFYs 2023-2027 Transportation Improvement Program and FFYs 2022-2050 Regional Transportation Plan, As Amended
4. ADOPT: Resolution #2022-6 – Recognition of Service as NYMTC Secretary by Former New York State Department of Transportation Executive Deputy Commissioner Ron Epstein
5. ADOPT: Resolution #2022-7 – Recognition of Service as a Principal member of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Council by Former North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority Executive Director, Mary Ameen.
F. CONFIRM –Next Council Meeting on Thursday February 23, 2023 @ 11:00 a.m.
G. ADJOURN COUNCIL MEETING