The New York Metropolitan Transportation Council (NYMTC) announces its next Program, Finance and Administration Committee (PFAC) meeting.
November 21, 2019 @ 12:15 p.m.
> Agenda + Resolutions
> Draft Transportation Conformity Document + Appendix 2C
PFAC MEETING WEBINAR INFORMATION ACCESS
Meeting number/ Meeting Access Code:
310 654 981 257
A. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
E-Commerce and Transportation Infrastructure in the New York City Region: Key Findings from MetroFreight Research – Dr. Alison Conway, Associate Professor, City College of New York, and associated researcher to MetroFreight
C. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION (Reserved for registered speakers on a first come, first served basis. Each speaker will be limited to no more than three minutes. Total time available for public participation is 15 minutes.)
D. ACTION ITEMS
1. ACCEPT: August 27, 2019 Meeting Synopsis
2. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #493 – Transportation Conformity Determination for the Federal Fiscal Years (FFYs) 2020-2024 Transportation Improvement Program and FFYs 2018-2045 Regional Transportation Plan, As Amended
3. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #494 – Amendments to the FFYs 2018-2045 Regional Transportation Plan for Major Projects
4. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #495– Amendments to the FFYs 2018-2045 Regional Transportation Plan to Maintain Fiscal Constraint
5. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #496 – Amendments to The State Fiscal Year (SFY) 2019-2020 Unified Planning Work Program
F. CONFIRMATION OF NEXT PFAC MEETING – February 13, 2019 @ the NYMTC office
G. ADJOURN – no later than 2:15 p.m.