The New York Metropolitan Transportation Council (NYMTC) announces its next Program, Finance and Administration Committee (PFAC) meeting.
February 14, 2019 @ 12:00 p.m.
Agenda + Resolutions
PFAC MEETING WEBINAR INFORMATION ACCESS
Meeting number/ Meeting Access Code:
646 295 615
1-844-633-8697 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
A. CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
B. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT
C. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION (Reserved for registered speakers on a first come, first served basis. Each speaker will be limited to no more than three minutes. Total time available for public participation is 15 minutes.)
D. ACTION ITEMS
1. ACCEPT: November 15, 2018 Meeting Synopsis
2. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #481 – Recommendation of the Draft State Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Unified Planning Work Program for Council Adoption
3. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #482 – Recognition of Service by Lou Venech, Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
4. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #483 – Amendments to the State Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Unified Planning Work Program
5. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #484 – Supporting Safety Performance Targets Under the Federal Transportation Performance Management Requirements
6. ADOPT: RESOLUTION #485 – Amendment to the Federal Fiscal Years 2018-2045 Regional Transportation Plan (Plan 2045) to Add a Major Metropolitan Transportation Investment Project
E. CONFIRMATION OF ANNUAL COUNCIL MEETING – Wednesday March 6, 2019 11:15 a.m. @ The CUNY Graduate Center
F. CONFIRMATION OF NEXT PFAC MEETING – Thursday, May 16, 2019, 12:15 p.m. @ NYMTC Office
G. ADJOURN – no later than 2:15 p.m.